Sunday, June 12, 2011

i know for sure

I know for sure
One day or the other
I will get myself killed
(It's just that it runs in my fate)
Yesterday
Walking down the road
I noticed a dew drop sleeping on a rose petal
Hanging from nowhere
It reminded me of drops of sweat
Trickling down her cheek -
Her cheek blushing in innocent glee
A truck reminded me of my madness
(Standing in mid road can be dangerous, he said)
Today
Walking along the bush
I noticed snow flakes brushing against my cheek
Falling from nowhere
It reminded me of her gentle kisses
Frozen in lips of love
A pat reminded me of my madness
(Kissing ivy can be dangerous, he said)
What shield do I use?
What force can I wield?
What charm can I use?
When my heart hath yield
Whatever
My plea goes to u mv, save me
Or I know it for sure
One day or the other
I will get myself killed
(It's just that it runs in my fate)

No comments:

Post a Comment